"Switching Gears"

This week's episode of Teen Mom 2 made me fall asleep. The only thing that made it even worth watching was when Corey asked Leah to marry him by putting the ring on a fishing pole. Yes, I said fishing pole. That was the most glorious proposal I've ever seen. The way he was smiling made me all melty inside. You could tell that he was so proud for thinking that up all by himself. I loved the way that everyone Leah told called Corey a redneck. I'm glad I'm not the only one that was thinking it.

Jenelle's mom Barb seemed to be on some kind of downer or something. This was the first time I've: A. Seen her sit down for more than one second and B. Act like a mother. I'm glad to see Blue Shirt mad it's appearance. He's like a cast member. I hope he's getting his fair share of the royalties, too.

Kailyn and Chelsea made me fall asleep.

Chelsea's dad seems like a nice enough guy, but he's such a pushover that it's easy to see why Chelsea is the way she is. Adam is a douchbag. I imagine his parents watch this show and want to die from embarassment. In this episode we learned that he: Sleeps until 4 pm everyday and spends the time he is awake working on his car. I can see the attraction, Chelsea. Makes me want to jump his bones.

Last episode he said he paid $300 a month child support (which Chlesea has to remind him he was behind on.) Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he sign away his rights on 16 and Pregnant? If he did then why is he paying child support?

I think Adam may be the biggest douchbag to ever be on Teen Mom  MTV television this planet. He is a dipshit. The whole Meghan moving out fiasco is totally Adam's fault. I loved that he was calling her a loser for not paying rent, when he doesn't pay rent either. Or child support for his own child. My opinion of Chlsea sunk lower than I ever thought possible when she allowed Adam to bully Meghan into leaving. I wanted to jump through the screen and slap Chlesea silly. I don't think it was a coincidence that he wanted to get back with her after she started taping a wildly popular MTV show. I can't believe that Chelsea is so desperate she doesn't see that. Her dad outweighs the guy by about 500 pounds, why doesn't he just kick his ass? That should be a Teen Mom Special. (I'm looking at you MTV. Cagefight. I want to see it. Now)

Also, where is her mother? Why do we only see her dad? Does she not approve of her daughter being on a TV show that glorifies teen pregnancy?

Kailyn, Kailyn, Kailyn... you bore me to death. I think you need to get pregnant to spice up your story line and secure your spot on next season. Or not. It's your future.

I do have to say I'm impressed that she's going to school and trying to make something of herself. I also think she has serious attachment issues (wonder why?) (answer: her mother). She seemed to want "Jo" until he wanted her. Then she was all like 'I don't need you. I'm going to do it on my own.'

Does Jo ever smile? I saw him try to smile once when his dad cracked a joke, but I've never seen him smile. Does he even have teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment