"It's just, like, grossing me out" too

On the most recent episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York Kim hears her sister and Scott having sex. My second favorite part of this episdoe is when she says she listened for a second, "but not, like, in a creepy way". Newsflash: Any way you listen to your sibling fucking is creepy. There's no way you can put your ear up to the door and hear your sister talk dirty to her boyfriend and not be creepy. Then she says, "It's just, like, grossing me out".  Um, stop putting your ear up to the door, dumbass.

My favorite part of this episode is when Kim's gigantic ass broke the chair. That was like a horrible fantastic Quick Trim commercial.

Also, I was pleasently surprised to see that Scott is such a douchbag that he goes bowling in a suit coat. Made my day.

For the record: I think anyone who has sex knowing a camera crew is there is a piece of shit. I don't care how much money you have. Kourtney and Scott I'm looking at you. Stop it. You have a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment