I Miss Butch

I miss Caitlin and Tyler. They are my favorite MTV couple ever. I have been rooting for them since their 16 and Pregnant days. I can't even make fun of them because I love them so much. I want them to win at life!

I also love them because Butch and April come with them. First of all, Tyler and Caitlin are step-siblings. MTV has seriously disappointed me by neglecting this fact. Second, Butch is like a fucking cartoon character. There are so many things wrong with this guy that I would need a whole blog just to write about him. I dont' know what I love more: the mullet, the tattoos, the criminal record... ooooh! it gives me the shivers!

I'm not up to date on such things, but I sincerely hope that the original Teen Mom is returning for another season. I would be so happy if they replaced Gary and Amber with Butch and April. That would be my dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment