Farrah's Growin Up

Farrah Abraham is one of my favorite Teen Moms. Mostly because she has mastered the ugly cry. I honestly can't tell if she's really crying or if she's juicing it up for the camera's. She's that good.

In all seriousness I do feel for her. The father of her child died when she was still pregnant. I can't imagine what that must be like, especially when you're so young.

What I also can't imagine is how she lives with her mother. HOLY NIGHTMARE! The voice alone gives me chills. And why does she always talk in a baby voice?

But I digress.

Imagine my surprise when I flip open a magazine and see little Farrah all grown up.


Two things immediately came to mind: Damn! and Holy Implants!

She's got a killer bod, but why is she making the ugly-cry-face when she's not even crying?

No comments:

Post a Comment